Our confidentiality policy is imbedded in our service agreement provided to every customer
NQAC Dubai recognizes the fundamental importance of data privacy and security. We are committed to protect the data privacy of our customers and partners at all levels of operations.
- We keep your information completely confidential and will only release testing results to individuals you authorize.
- NQAC Dubai’s confidentiality guideline permits us to provide testing results only to a person listed as a report recipient. However, if the authorized person will provide a written consent to any anyone in the organization who was not a report recipient initially, we can then provide them with the results.
- When the NQAC Dubai is required by law or authorized by contractual arrangements to release confidential information, the customer or individual concerned shall, unless prohibited by law, be notified of the information provided.
- Information about the customer obtained from sources other than the customer shall be confidential between the customer and NQAC Dubai. The provider of this information shall be confidential to the laboratory and shall not be shared with the customer, unless agreed by the source.
- Personnel, including any committee members, contractors, personnel of external bodies, or individuals acting on NQAC Dubai’s behalf, shall keep all information obtained or created during the performance of laboratory activities confidential, except as required by law.
If you have any questions about our Confidentiality Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information